Eraza Zero Slug Killer is a blue pellet containing Ferric Phosphate. The pellets can be used as a bait for the control of slugs on bare ground and all edible and non-edible crops grown outdoors, in the greenhouse or under another permanent or temporary cover.
• Protects plants, seedlings and crops
• Certified for organic use
• Remains effective after exposure to rain, watering and sunlight
• Crops can be consumed shortly after application
• Contains Ferric Phosphate
Eraza Zero Slug Killer Advanced contains ingredients that conform to Annex II of EC 834/2007 allowed for organic farming. It remains effective after exposure to rain, watering and sunlight. Once consumed by slugs they will cease to feed and crawl under the soil to die, reducing the necessity to collect corpses
What to Expect?
After eating Eraza Zero Slug Killer bait the slugs cease to feed and they will crawl under the soil to die
When to Use?
Application is usually during spring, early summer, and also in early autumn. When an attack is heavy, it may be necessary to repeat the application. Best results are achieved by the application during mild damp weather, after rain or after watering the garden when slugs are most active. Applications are best made during the evening before slugs commence feeding. For maximum effect (persistence on soil), bait should not be applied just before the rain.
How to Use?
• Sprinkle thinly and evenly on the soil surface around and between plants to be protected or wherever slugs are to be found, at a rate of 5 grams per square metre.
• When applying this product near food crops take care to avoid pellets becoming trapped or resting in the leaves.
• If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children
• Read label before use